Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Happy Thanksgiving!

I have so much to be thankful for this Thanksgiving.

I am thankful for my husband
who loves me through the good, the bad, and everything in between.

I'm thankful for my family.
I can feel their love every day even from a 1,000 miles away.

I'm thankful for my friends - 
The ones back in Michigan, the new ones in Carolina, and the ones made along the way.

I'm thankful for the opportunity to pursue a graduate degree
especially in something that I feel such a calling to do.

I'm thankful for my job as a substitute teacher.
It teaches me patience, flexibility, and is a wonderful journey.

I'm thankful for our county, our military, and the Navy.
I'm so proud of what my husband does and that I call America home.

Most of all I'm thankful that God has blessed me with all of the above.

I'll be taking a break this weekend from blogging to get some much needed R&R and to spend some quality time with Mr. S. Make sure to check back next week to find out how my cooking a turkey (for the first time!) for 12 people goes! Yikes!


4 comments:

I love reading your comments as much as a good wine loves old cheese!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...