Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Happy New Year and Some Resolutions

I hope everyone had a fantastic New Years Eve!

Mr. S had to work late yesterday and had to go in early again this morning so we had a pretty quiet night at home. He actually fell asleep around 11 and I woke him up just minutes before the ball dropped to sneak in a midnight kiss! 

I'm thankful that we were able to spend last night together (even if we just made dinner and watched a movie) because who knows how many New Years we'll be able to celebrate together in the future. 



Every year I tell myself that I'm not going to make a resolution and every year I still do! 

Some goals for 2014:

Keep kicking butt in school and maintain a 4.0
Get organized! (I'm almost there already!)
Spend more time with God and with His word
and ... drum roll please ... get healthier!!


Do you make resolutions? Is anyone actually able to keep them?!

3 comments:

  1. Here is to an amazing 2014! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are great resolutions. :) Some of mine are exactly the same! Happy New Year! xoxo

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments as much as a good wine loves old cheese!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...