Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Breakfast Roll-Ups

I was looking for a twist on breakfast for dinner when I found this great recipe from Pillsbury.. The real thing never seems to look as good as it does in the picture - but these sure tasted good! 

They're pretty easy to make, albeit time consuming. You'll need:

Scrambled eggs (5)
8 fully cooked sausage links
4 pieces of sliced cheese
1 can crescent Pillsbury dinner rolls

Place the sausage, half a piece of cheese, and a spoonful of egg onto the roll. Roll up the roll (ha!) and bake them for the recommended time on a greased cookie sheet. 

Eat way to many and enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. Yum! That looks so good! Last night I made mini chicken pot pies and my husband really enjoyed them! I think Pillsbury put out the recipe but I didn't use their dough :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a good idea! looks great, I am going to have to try! : D

    Sarah
    http://atowngirlslife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments as much as a good wine loves old cheese!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...